eLearning for Business
Professional eLearning resources for your business
IACT have developed a series of eLearning guides to be used anytime and anywhere. All our multimedia materials consist of a comprehensive eLearning DVD showing you exactly how to carry out each step.
View a sample lesson
Our eLearning materials will show you step-by-step on screen how to carry out each step. Using patented compression technology over 50 hours of real tutorials and demonstrations are squeezed onto one DVD!
IACT’s Multimedia Guides are currently available for:
- ECDL or ICDL – The European Computer Driving Licence – covering all seven modules of the syllabus and more including IT Concepts, File Management, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet & E-Mail.
- MOS Master – attain Expert level proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access to become a Microsoft Office Specialist in this unique training programme approved by Microsoft for its technical accuracy.
- iWebmaster – become an expert web designer using HTML and Adobe’s web tools including Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop – includes 1 day classroom roundup and examinations
- iDTPMaster – covers our full DTP Master certification and will help you learn all the skills needed to become an expert in graphic design. Learn to produce letter heads, brochures, newsletters and more.
- Visual BASIC Primer – learn to program Visual BASIC for applications development. Ideal for those learning to programme macros in Excel, Access and in Visual BASIC.
Order directly from IACT call from Ireland (01) 434-7600 or online by following the links above.